Our Baby's A'Comin!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

We did it! Exactly two weeks ago Quinn and I were married in the Mesa, AZ temple. Here's a little run-down of how the day went. The ceremony was at 10:30 am and it was so wonderful - our sealer actually was the same brother who gave Quinn his patriarchal blessing. Walking out the temple doors was so fun too, because all our family and some close friends were there supporting us. We stayed at the temple for a little while to get some family pictures and a few others - I don't have the photographer's pictures from the wedding day yet, but my Dad took a lot too so here are some of the ones he took.

Coming out of the temple

The Norris'

The Hale's



Hale girls


Studly Jackson and Grant

Spinning :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! I am soo happy for you, love you girl :)

Hale Yes!! said...

You look so amazing in every single picture!! I love you guys so much! Oh I heard about your long day of grocery shopping. I will have to hear more details when I see you next!

Richard and Tiffany said...

So much fun! I love the picture of the little boys kissing your cheeks. :D

Christina's Blog said...

Man, you guys are just too adorable! I love the pictures you put on here they're way cute!