Our Baby's A'Comin!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well I haven't posted anything for a while because I haven't had any pictures and that's what makes blogging more fun! But I just stole this one from Lucia's blog, thanks Lucia :). We spent New Year's Eve at David and Lucia's house, and just hung out with the family, ate and played games - my perfect party. I am very excited for the new year, because it means the start of my new life with Quinn. Only a few more days until the wedding and I can't wait for it to come!!

3 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Can't wait for the wedding! You guys are going to be so happy together! What a great way to start off the new year!! Love you guys! We miss you too! Dinner at Applebees just wasn't enough.. we need to get together again when you guys get back from CANCUN!!! :)

Hale Yes!! said...

You two are always so photogenic!! Thanks again for your help last night!!!!!

The Lowes said...

Congratulations! One more day of the single life. I have to say I think our little Zach was a bit disappointed that you didn't wait for him to get off his mission. :) Just kidding, I think you will always be my kiddos favorite! Eric and I kind of like you too. We will see you tomorrow as Anjuli Norris.