Our Baby's A'Comin!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Benson Family Reunion

A couple weeks ago we went with my family to
Newport Beach for a reunion. Here are some of the highlights! (There are a lot of pictures)

Hanging out around the beach house



Hanging out at the beach



The guys had a lot of fun burying each other. They got pretty creative!

Kevin...the woman


Richard Stradling...the crab










Quinn got nabbed by the crab!

Tiff kissin' her crab hubby :)












Richard Hale...the beautiful butterfly!


Quinn... the turtle



We hung out at Balboa Park for some rides and arcade games


I took Grant on the Carousel. This is during the first half of the ride...


The second half of the ride. I think he got a little dizzy...



The girls went to "the district" in LA, and Quinn & Richard were nice enough to come along :).




2 comments:

Christina's Blog said...

Hahaha!! That is so funny and it looks like you had a lot fun!! :)

readerfam said...

Anjuli I love your posts! I am so sad about Buster, that is just hard. Will you get another dog?... I really liked your Cali pictures, I laughed out loud at your dad "laying out" on the beach, that is EXACTLY how Rob "lays out" hee hee. I am so glad we got to hang out together for dinners and on the beach, I love our family!