Our Baby's A'Comin!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have a blog!!

So I finally decided to make a blog! I never made one before because I always figured I'd just make one when I got married. Well, it turns out I'm getting married in two months! So I decided to get a head start and make it now before things get more crazy in January. But it's actually been pretty fun making one, except for the fact that it is pretty time consuming. But hey, it's all good. I've finally joined the ranks of the bloggers - Woohoo!

2 comments:

Hale Yes!! said...

I know that you just showed me your blog tonight and you were there when I saw it, but I just thought that I would leave you a comment anyway!! I am excited that you guys have a blog and you guys are so photogenic, I know I have said it before, but I mean it!! I love you guys!!

Andrea Hale said...

Welcome! :) I love #3 and #4!!! You know I think you look amazing in all of them, but those two stick out to me. The other night Chris and I were looking at some of the pictures and he said, "She's so cute!" lol Just thought I'd pass that along. Shh! jk