Our Baby's A'Comin!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Engagement Pictures




So last Saturday we went and had our engagement pictures taken. I am not always great at looking "good" for the camera, especially when it involves posing, so I was a little nervous. We went to Freestone park, and walked around doin' our thing while my Dad (an awesome photographer!) took over 700 pictures of us! Ha I think his finger must have been sore from clicking that button so many times. But we ended up getting a lot of really good shots and it was surprisingly fun for me! Thanks Dad!


Here are some of my favorite pictures...if anyone has an opinion about which one we should use for our announcement I would love to know!


#1
#2


#3

#4

#5

9 comments:

Beth said...

Anjuli, your pictures are so cute, it's hard to choose... but I think I like #2 and #5 the best. Welcome to blogland and good luck with the wedding preparations!
Love, Beth

Michelle said...

Hum...I must be related to the person who left the above comment because I agree! I like #2 and #5 the best! (Although, I like all of them!) Good luck with your blog, they are fun!

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

My favorite is #3. It probably isn't the best for an announcement pic, but you look so cute and in love!

Richard and Tiffany said...

#2 and #4 for me!! I'm glad you got a blog!! :D

The McLaws Family said...

#2 and #4 are my favorite! I had no idea you had a blog! yay! that makes me so happy!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Every picture is so cute. I love them! #4 is my favorite though! What a good lookin couple! :)

Christina's Blog said...

Hey! You guys have really cute engagement pictures. I think my favorite pictures are #2 and #3! You guys look great together!! :)

readerfam said...

Hi Anjuli, this is Helen...I like #5, you both look gorgeous and I LOVE your hair. They all look really cute but that's my fave :)

Marjolein said...

Hey Anjuli!
You guys are so cute together! I'm so excited for you!

~ Marjolein