Our Baby's A'Comin!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well I debated waiting to blog about my exciting news, and it only took me a minute to realize that all the people who probably read my blog already know! So for anyone who happens to stumble over this who hasn't heard...I'M PREGNANT!! Quinn and I are both very excited! I am only 5 weeks along (I think) so my potential due date is November 9th. I have my first appointment with the doctor in about a month :). The best part is that my little baby will have so many friends! My cousin Sarah had a baby girl in February, and my sister Tiffany had twin girls just last week, my sister in law Lucia is having a little boy at the end of June, and my cousin Kelsey is pregnant, due about three weeks before me! So so exciting!! I don't have any actual pictures to post, but according to the week by week pregnancy chart my baby looks like this...
I think it looks like a little pea pod! I'm sure it's a cute little pea pod. Haha I mean when you look at the genes it's getting, how could it not be? :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Anjuli~ Congrats! I cant believe that you are old enough to have a baby! Again Congratulations!!!!!

The McLaws Family said...

I'm sooooooo excited!!!! I have a feeling that we're never gonna see our kids since Brennon and Quinn are going to take them hunting and fishing all the time and leave us behind :( Congratulations!! Love you guys!

The Lowes said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well and that you are only have 1 baby! :)

Courtney said...

wow! Sooo awesome. Its funny I read the second post before the first, so I was like, what baby???? Congrats! Hope Tiffany is doing good, send her my congratulations too!Seems like everyone is having babies:)

Michelle said...

Oh Congratulations!!! I hadn't heard!! That is so exciting. :) I am happy for you!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness that is SO exciting!! Congratz I didn't even know and i'm so happy that I do now! YAY for babies! haha :)

Annie said...

Hey, it's Annie! :D WHAAAAT??? I had no idea!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!! :D :D :D You guys are gonna have one cute baby :)

Dallin and Ashley said...

So I just ran across your blog. I haven't talked to you in forever, but congrats on being prego!!!!