Our Baby's A'Comin!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Changes

The past week has involved a couple big changes in our lives! First, we moved out of our apartment and in with my parents. I am going to miss our first home together, but I'm just glad I have a wonderful family that will let us move in with them (and that Quinn and I are both happy to live with!). I took a few pictures of our apartment before we left so I would remember it :).




We also got a new dog! I had been begging and begging Quinn to get a puppy, but he said he wouldn't let me until we were in a house. I found a dog I thought would be perfect for us, and the day we moved in with my parents we went and got her.

Her name is Abby, and she a Queensland Heeler. She's already a year and a half old, but when we got her she was already spayed, up to date on all of her shots, microchipped, and potty trained! Her previous owners had six dogs and couldn't handle all of them, so they gave Abby to us for free.

We are the third owners she's had, and we think her first owners beat her as a puppy, She's pretty skittish when it comes to new people, especially men (although she's already getting better). She warmed up to me really quickly, and is practically my shadow wherever we go. Of course I love it, it's always fun being the favorite! She is extremely obedient, and we've already had a lot of fun jogging together and playing ball.

This morning we went to a mock Race for the Cure run that Mesa High's volleyball coach organizes every year. Quinn and I took Abby and we had a lot of fun.


Here is Abby playing ball before the race




















She did great in the race too. I'm so happy we found her!!

7 comments:

Norris Family said...

Congrats on the new addition! Cant wait to meet her in person.

Lucia said...

Awsome! Not at all what I was imagining her to look like. But she is a good looking dog. You are reall good with animals.

Hale Yes!! said...

I like the pictures of your cute apartment!! Also Abby is such a good dog, maybe some day our dog can be that good!!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Hmmm your apartment looks familiar! Is it in that apartment complex right by San Tan Mall? It looks really nice!

Annie said...

awwww she's so cute! :)

Richard and Tiffany said...

Hey I love the new look Anj! You really have to show me how to do that, I couldn't remember all the things you told me...

Christina's Blog said...

Thank you for saying my hair looks cute!! I love your picture on the top with you and Quinn making a heart! It is soooooo cute.