Our Baby's A'Comin!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A few things I've learned and love

I've learned that Quinn can be quite the romantic! He went quail hunting a couple weeks ago and on the way home stopped to buy me some flowers for no reason. I was so surprised - I loved them!


I don't know if I LOVE this one, but I have learned how to cut Quinn's hair. I cut it in the bathroom in front of the mirror so that he could watch and make sure I was doing everything right.
Before

After

I didn't do a perfect job by any means (luckily in this picture you can't really see around his ears!) but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

I LOVE coaching these girls! All of them have their own crazy personalities and they make me laugh all the time. Volleyball is one of my loves, and being able to pass that on to these girls and watch them get better every week is so so cool!


No comments: